Last update on 4 November 2017
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- 1. Modify or copy the materials;
- 2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- 3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD web site;
- 4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- 5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD's web site are provided "as is". LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD's Internet site, even if LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD or a LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- 1. Refunds will only be given if there is a mistake that was made by LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD.
- 2. Users caught abusing third party payment services to obtain free services will be immediately and permanently banned.
- 3. Users caught selling subscriptions, cracking or alternating the behaviour of the software will be immediately and permanently banned.
- 4. Subscriptions may be terminated by LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD at any time without warning and without liability, whether financial or not.
10. Online Gaming
LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD accepts no responsibility to your online gaming accounts as a result of using this website or any software, or data contained within. You, the user, are solely responsible for your online gaming activities and any loss to any of your online gaming accounts, whether financial or not, is your responsibility.
When cheating, you choose to voluntary break your games End User Licence Agreements, we cannot be taken responsible if you lose your game account or/and get any damage caused by cheating. LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD is not liable for potential claims caused by one of their consumers on intellectual property of third parties. In such events the consumer protects LEGACY SOFTWARE GROUP LTD for claims from third parties.
- 2. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- 3. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- 4. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- 5. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- 6. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- 7. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- 8. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.