Sign in to follow this  
Voided

RCS improvements

after using this cheat for a day now, the legitbot is great but the rcs could use some more improvements, the rcs needs to be smoother at least in my eyes its looks like your recoil is being controlled, and does not look like a normal player controlling their recoil. Another thing is there should be a delay in shots to when the recoil starts, basically i can set it to an amount of shots i will shoot before the rcs starts, this will be useful for 1 tapping because no one pulls down when they are trying to 1 tap someone. 

Hi,

The reason why the RCS looks snappy on your end is that it's only updated every tick, which is 64 times per second on matchmaking servers. New user input is only sent to other players every tick and is interpolated to make it look smooth. Other players see an interpolated version that is much smoother than what you see, and there's no point in smoothing the RCS every frame since new values are sent through the network only every tick.

Try checking demos or spectating someone with the RCS and you'll see.

Adding randomness and min/max shot fired is a good idea, we're adding it to the list of things to add to the Remastered Edition.

Thank you for your feedback!

Just enable rcs and put it both at 100%.

Never misses, sprayed down 5 people with it couple of times.

3 hours ago, UgandaKilla said:

Just enable rcs and put it both at 100%.

Never misses, sprayed down 5 people with it couple of times.

This is old now, but yeah we have done some updates to the RCS. It's now 1000% better. @Voided