Sign in to follow this  
Inserus

Should I buy ?

I've been looking for legit hack and I found Iniuria and LegacyAim and I have no idea wich one to buy.

I'm towards LegacyAim but I never heard about this hack until today, can someone help me choose?

We're certainly the best legit cheat you may find and, we also offer the most affordable prices in the market. 

9 hours ago, Inserus said:

I've been looking for legit hack and I found Iniuria and LegacyAim and I have no idea wich one to buy.

I'm towards LegacyAim but I never heard about this hack until today, can someone help me choose?

Feel free to ask any questions you have. We are happy to answer them for you.

9 hours ago, Inserus said:

I use to use iniuria and it don't even compete with LegacyAim, LegacyAim is in a different league.

Been here a while now, everyone is lovely and the cheat is fucking fantastic 🙂

I must say after this answers, I just had to buy the cheat and I hope I will not regret (I don't think I will)

1 hour ago, Inserus said:

I must say after this answers, I just had to buy the cheat and I hope I will not regret (I don't think I will)

Good to see you in the subscriber areas! Any questions please message me or make a support thread.