br0ken

Last detection date

Hi, I recently stumbled across your site when looking for alternative option to the legit hack that I am using now and paying quite a bit for the small amount of features I do have access to and then extra on top of that to have ESP aswell. I'm looking at different options and what's swaying me here is the plethora of options you get in the advanced bundle along with being a UK based group which plays to my strengths being from the UK too 😊

So my question is a simple one really which is when your last detection date for the hack was. 

Regards

br0ken 

Don't know the exact date but it has been a while.

If I'm not mistaken it's way over a year.

Sounds promising then, I'm a bit wary when it comes to hack that's have been detected in the past 3 months or so since the hack I'm currently using has also gone undetected for well over a year now too 

2 hours ago, br0ken said:

Sounds promising then, I'm a bit wary when it comes to hack that's have been detected in the past 3 months or so since the hack I'm currently using has also gone undetected for well over a year now too 

I'm probably a user of the same other cheat, and I'd recommend you swap here and give it a go. Detection is almost the same time, maybe a few months after theirs.

Hope to see you around the community soon! And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask 🙂

8 hours ago, spraggroat said:

I'm probably a user of the same other cheat, and I'd recommend you swap here and give it a go. Detection is almost the same time, maybe a few months after theirs.

I guess we're more or less on the same wavelength then, I'm definitely considering moving over to here since I'll get more options within the hack itself and it's also cheaper and from the UK which is a big plus haha, my subscription runs out next month for my other one but I may just let that run out and start using this one very soon. 

49 minutes ago, br0ken said:

I guess we're more or less on the same wavelength then, I'm definitely considering moving over to here since I'll get more options within the hack itself and it's also cheaper and from the UK which is a big plus haha, my subscription runs out next month for my other one but I may just let that run out and start using this one very soon. 

Welcome! If you have any problems please make a support thread, we hope to see more of you on our platform soon.

52 minutes ago, Zlitz said:

Welcome! If you have any problems please make a support thread, we hope to see more of you on our platform soon.

Well I've purchased now either way zlitz and I'm looking forward to being part of the community and I think it says a lot about your project as a whole with you being so active within your community looking for feedback and places to improve all the time so I hope I can help in that regard at some point. Thank you for the welcome 👍