Sign in to follow this  
tabh

Feature Suggestions

A few suggestions that may be worth considering:

• Footstep ESP (highlight even the faint sounds of footsteps with a visual, e.g. show a dot for 5 seconds where the sound was made)
  • Autoswitch to Pistol (when primary is out of ammo, instantly switch to pistol)
  • Smoke Aim/Trigger Adjust (allow aimbot and triggerbot to work when player is gradually becoming visible in the smoke)
  • Disable Bunnyhop with Left Ctrl (when Left Ctrl is pressed, temporarily disable Bunnyhop so you can crouch jump onto boxes without looking dodgy)

What do you all think of these?

tabh-sig.png

On 7/1/2019 at 5:49 AM, tabh said:

A few suggestions that may be worth considering:

• Footstep ESP (highlight even the faint sounds of footsteps with a visual, e.g. show a dot for 5 seconds where the sound was made)
  • Autoswitch to Pistol (when primary is out of ammo, instantly switch to pistol)
  • Smoke Aim/Trigger Adjust (allow aimbot and triggerbot to work when player is gradually becoming visible in the smoke)
  • Disable Bunnyhop with Left Ctrl (when Left Ctrl is pressed, temporarily disable Bunnyhop so you can crouch jump onto boxes without looking dodgy)

What do you all think of these?

1) Footsteps ESP would be amazing, I really like this suggestion.

2) We do have an autopistol feature in the misc settings I think, correct me if I'm wrong please. 

3) This would be good for legit-type of cheating.

4) This one should be the easier one to add, let's see what the coder has to say about this one.

I actually like a lot of these suggestions. Sound ESP was something I used in previous cheats where it would make a louder noise when you can hear someone or if they were close. Wasn't really the best when it came to streaming a cheat, but it was something that helped with game sense. I never knew what auto pistol did so I just ignored it personally. The Smoke Aim/Trigger Adjust sounds cool and would definitely help for legit-type cheating, but I personally feel like you'd rather use your own reaction time for something like that. As for disabling bunny hop with left ctrl, that would be a nice little feature. Makes for really nice quality of life stuff.

+1 on foot esp

On 7/13/2019 at 8:40 PM, Fayde said:

+1 on foot esp

You gave rep to the wrong post 😋

tabh-sig.png