General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance:
- You agree that you're at least 16 years old if you are a resident or citizen of the European Union. Non-EU residents agree that they are a minimum age of 13.
- You agree to use a pseudonym username that does not associate to your personal information. This includes, but is not limited to, association with social media accounts, websites you own or manage, ethnicity, location, school, workplace, emails accounts or your real name.
- You agree that your posts will not contain information which may expose personally identifying information.
- You agree that your profile signature, avatar, and other account editable data will not contain information that will identify you.
- You agree that you will not post information which might identify another person. This includes but is not limited to emails, social media accounts, addresses, screenshots, or real names.
- You agree that all posts and content posted meets the standard for "important public interests" or "journalism" and as such will not be required to be altered or deleted.
- You agree that our storage method of your data is within reason. Personal data is retained for a period up to 7 years and is stored in a database format accessible directly only by contracted legacy software group staff.
- You consent that Staff group members may have access to the IP address of all posts, your registration IP, and your recently used IP.
- You consent that Admin group members may have access to any IP address you've used on the site, your email address, and can have read access to your private message folders.
- You agree that the exposure of your IP address to Staff and Admin group members is reasonable for site function.
- You consent that site backups may be kept for up to a 6 month period and done on a daily basis. The stored information is only for site backup and recovery purposes and the data is not sold or shared and is kept securely according to internet standards on cloud datacenters.
- You consent that data we have stored on your account may be downloaded only once per 30 day period. This will provide you the most accurate results of what we have stored. Data exports are manually done for now.
- You agree that your account may only be self-deleted if no posts are made.
- You agree that in the event of a server the data we store may be securely moved to a new location. We agree to inform you of a data move at least 3 days prior and provide you the option to delete your account data beforehand.
- You agree that if you are not an EU citizen or resident that you do not fall under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) law. Citizens and residents of the EU may be required to prove your citizenship or residency to provide you the legal protections and rights of that law.
Cookies & Similar Technologies:
Social Media - Some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that enable users who are logged in to the social media service to share content via that service.
How to Control Cookies:
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. For example, in Google Chrome you can block or delete cookies by clicking Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies. Please refer to your browser's privacy or help documentation to find Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in other browsers.
Certain features of LegacyAim products depend on cookies. If you choose to block cookies, you cannot sign in or use some of those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies will be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, are deleted and will need to be recreated.
What our products collect:
- You agree that when using our paid software you agree that we can collect data from you.
- You agree that we can ban your machine and IP Address from using our software if we have definite evidence that you are going against our terms and conditions.
- Data we collect when using our cheat is as follows: Hardware Identification, Date of injection, PC Name, IP Address, Community Username, Software Status.
- Reason why we collect the following:
- HWID - We use this to determined if you are sharing our product with other people who may have not purchased a valid licence to use our software.
- Date of inject - We use this to help assist you with any problems, for example if you choose to make a support topic on something not working we may use the injection timestamp to see when the issue started.
- PC Name - We may review your PC name to make sure you are not only sharing your subscription with someone who hasn't purchased a licence but could also assist us with any problems you may encounter.
- IP Address - We may use this information with the owner of the account to make sure the owner of the licence is not being stolen in any way shape or form. For example if you are a based in England, and someone logins in to your software licence in India it's very clear that your account may be at risk. We show you all injections in your subscriber panel to ensure the best transparency.
- Community Username - We may use this information to help you with any problems you may encounter with your problems, you are not the only user using our software so we need a way to see when you injected.
- Software Status - Our software reports back certain errors to us if your machine is not accepting authentication or something in general is preventing the software from being executed.
We are not interested to know who you are. You should not reveal your real identity to members. Your participation on our forum should be done from an anonymous and privacy perspective. We agree to not share or sell your data with 3rd parties. This webpage informs all visitors of current policies and is kept current. Only those who consent and agree to site policies will be allowed site access.
Last update on 24 May 2018